B2s isnt being triggered by 64 bit VPX

so, first off anyone willing to help , I sincerely thank you in advance 

B2s works perfectly in 7.4   but will not trigger at all in 64 bit.  Of course it is not disabled in any configure setting in any version of vpx and obviosly have registered it because it works perfectly for 32 bit.    

i have updated everything including B2S to 2.10 

its not that it isnt showing ( alt tab )  it is NOT being triggered at all in 64 bit

have tried moving locations of said B2S to tables from Pinmame re regestered everytime i moved it also  no luck

im sure its something dumb i have overlooked but i dont know where else to look  

ive also tried every version of a 64 bit VPX i could find to NO avail :(  

I have read every forum i could find and have yet to read a solution       

what am i doing wrong??   super frustrating to say the least 

38 minutes ago, jansley said:

so, first off anyone willing to help , I sincerely thank you in advance 

B2s works perfectly in 7.4   but will not trigger at all in 64 bit.  Of course it is not disabled in any configure setting in any version of vpx and obviosly have registered it because it works perfectly for 32 bit.    

i have updated everything including B2S to 2.10 

its not that it isnt showing ( alt tab )  it is NOT being triggered at all in 64 bit

have tried moving locations of said B2S to tables from Pinmame re regestered everytime i moved it also  no luck

im sure its something dumb i have overlooked but i dont know where else to look  

ive also tried every version of a 64 bit VPX i could find to NO avail :(  

I have read every forum i could find and have yet to read a solution       

what am i doing wrong??   super frustrating to say the least 

Sounds like maybe a corrupt b2stablesettings.xml. 

copy your existing b2stablesettings.xml somewhere else as a backup. Rename the existing b2stablesettings.xml by adding a .hold to the end. Download the clean one I posted.
Make sure the directb2s is named exactly the same as the tables filename.  Example, in the case of Buckaroo it should be Buckaroo (Gottlieb 1965)_Teisen_MOD.directb2s

Make sure you have the .res file exactly the same as well. In the case of Buckaroo it should be Buckaroo (Gottlieb 1965)_Teisen_MOD.res

At this point you can test if the b2s server is installed correctly by simply double clicking on the directb2s file. The backglass should pop up. If it does pop up but not in the place you wanted then edit the .res file or use b2sscreenresidentifier.exe to position and size the screen(s) and save. It will update the .res file. 

If it doesn't pop up then you need to run B2SBackglassServerRegisterApp.exe. 

Lastly- make sure you don't have disable b2s checked in vpx prefs/configure keys, nudge and dof.

B2STableSettings.xml

Edited by Cliffy

unfortunately the solution provided did not work     After using the file provided no version of VPX would trigger B2S     

i can click on a B2s file and it will pop up in the desired location       

So weird how 10.7.4 opens everything perfectly but 10.8 will NOT play nice lol      im clueless

However , I would like to Thank you for taking the time and trying to help me    

Not sure if this is an answer for you, but did you go into the 64 video preferences and make sure that you are display is set correct?

When I upgraded to 10.8, I have to go into video options and change my playfield display to the correct display as it was changed. My backglass came back.