VPX on ROG Ally --

Hey all! Hope everyone had a wonderful new years --

Question -- I have VPX up and running on my ROG Ally. It's running extremely well (1080p @ 120 fps) with everything set to "High PC" settings. I have two issues going on --

1. No joystick/gamepad support -- I can use a bluetooth keyboard and works perfectly, it doesn't see the gamepad at all. Any ideas how I might use the gamepad or an xbox controller?

2. In the upper left, the scoreboard is showing, I forgot how to turn that off.

20240108_124917.jpg

• Content Provider
On 1/8/2024 at 9:56 AM, PsychoWilliamsFan said:

Hey all! Hope everyone had a wonderful new years --

Question -- I have VPX up and running on my ROG Ally. It's running extremely well (1080p @ 120 fps) with everything set to "High PC" settings. I have two issues going on --

1. No joystick/gamepad support -- I can use a bluetooth keyboard and works perfectly, it doesn't see the gamepad at all. Any ideas how I might use the gamepad or an xbox controller?

2. In the upper left, the scoreboard is showing, I forgot how to turn that off.

20240108_124917.jpg

Have you tried going into Preferences...Keys Nudge DOF...and setting your gamepad buttons there?

On 1/9/2024 at 3:13 PM, xenonph said:

Have you tried going into Preferences...Keys Nudge DOF...and setting your gamepad buttons there?

I just jumped into the settings -- some of it's working. Managed to get the flippers assigned to the L & R bumper buttons, add a coin, and start. The plunger on the other hand, very odd, it's assigned but it's def not the right strength so looking into that. The nudge is very broken, assigned to the left analog stick, and it tilts the very second you move it.

Still impressed on how this runs.