Noob question about ULTIMATE Pro Pinball

WildMonkeyDog

So, I just recently started to get into Virtual Pinball and am truly amazed at what everyone has created.  In just the few weeks that I have been here, I have definitely gone down the rabbit hole, Ha Ha!  But as I have scoured for information here and there in order to better understand how to get tables, get them to work, display them the way I'd like, or modify things to my setup, etc...  I always end up seeing one YouTube channel in particular.

ULTIMATE Pro Pinball

Where are these awesome tables?  I mean, these are such great looking tables and I would love to play them, yet being a noob, I just don't have a clue.

• Content Provider
8 hours ago, WildMonkeyDog said:

So, I just recently started to get into Virtual Pinball and am truly amazed at what everyone has created.  In just the few weeks that I have been here, I have definitely gone down the rabbit hole, Ha Ha!  But as I have scoured for information here and there in order to better understand how to get tables, get them to work, display them the way I'd like, or modify things to my setup, etc...  I always end up seeing one YouTube channel in particular.

ULTIMATE Pro Pinball

Where are these awesome tables?  I mean, these are such great looking tables and I would love to play them, yet being a noob, I just don't have a clue.

That particular table author does not release his new tables to the public anymore. Only videos.

10 hours ago, xenonph said:

That particular table author does not release his new tables to the public anymore. Only videos.

Peace,

Maybe it's morbid curiosity on my part but I'd like to know the motivation of people who promote their virtual pinball work via social media or YouTube but don't share it with the same community that they want to observe their work...........

23 hours ago, PIPAllah said:

Peace,

Maybe it's morbid curiosity on my part but I'd like to know the motivation of people who promote their virtual pinball work via social media or YouTube but don't share it with the same community that they want to observe their work...........

I don’t know.  I am sure he has his reasons.  I’m new here so I am sure I don’t understand, I’ll keep watching and hoping though.  His Muppet Show on looks like a blast!