"Most Played" System Menu Not Showing Correct Results

jestermgee

Trying to troubleshoot an issue with the "Most Played" menu item not being correct.

Using latest 1.5 it appears the "most played" item in my menu just shows the same tables which I have not played since I started setting up my machine several months ago. Basically if I go in the default home screen "Most Played" menu I see the same tables always listed, even tho some (like Leprechaun king) I ahve never played apart from a few tests months ago and others I have played almost every day do not appear. 

I have even cross checked in the db file in an SQL editor and edited out to zero the stats for "Leprechaun King" for both "time" and "plays" and still it shows in the most played while tables so it appears whatever function generated this menu option is not reading this data correct anymore.

I have also created my own playlists with SQL queries to list tables I have opened the most (most plays) and also tables that have the most seconds on them and this is working just fine and matches up with what I see in the database so the default menu option is the issue and I would happily just remove it but cannot without removing ALL system menu options, making it impossible to favourite tables.

Any suggestions to this problem or how to look at fixing it? Is there a way to edit the queries or remove single menu items one does not want? I can easily replace this option myself, just dislike having it there when it isn't working correctly.

So I believe this menu item is "per playlist" and I replaced my default home screen with an SQL driven playlist that auto generates 40 random games for my home screen and likely, this is now causing the most played to never update correctly. 

What I would love to be able to do is disable specific buttons or disable the option to have things "local" to a playlist like favourites, I have always just wanted the fav button to be a global thing since I do not have a zillion tables and menus, it just makes more sense to have a simple fav button and do away with the local ones. 

I know I can remove all system buttons and then recreate the most played, favourite buttons using sql queries, but this then also removes the ability to set a game as favourite so i'd like to simply disable the "most played" button  but cannot see this as possible.