Newbie in Need....

CJR_SJC

Hello all, complete newbie here starting the VPin journey. Right now I'm struggling with the installation of PinUP Popper and have watched all the You Tube videos I can find and have a very simple question.

To which of the various forums should I turn to post questions? I'm on here (VP Universe), also VP Forums, and the PinUp Facebook Group (Doesn't seem as active as here?).

Thanks for your guidance.

Edited by CJR_SJC

• Content Provider
3 hours ago, CJR_SJC said:

Hello all, complete newbie here starting the VPin journey. Right now I'm struggling with the installation of PinUP Popper and have watched all the You Tube videos I can find and have a very simple question.

To which of the various forums should I turn to post questions? I'm on here (VP Universe), also VP Forums, and the PinUp Facebook Group (Doesn't seem as active as here?).

Try one of these topics...

https://vpuniverse.com/forums/forum/148-pinup-popper/

• Administrators
12 hours ago, CJR_SJC said:

This is what you need.... 

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=baller_installer

Thanks @Dazz and @xenonph for your responses. I've been following the Baller Installer to the "t" but still run into things I can't figure out. For instance, loaded the latest version of AFM and there's a pop-up that points to GitHub to download VPX10.8. Went to GitHub and it's not obvious what or how to download the appropriate 10.8 file. The YouTube video on GitHub downloads don't help much either. Seems I can't be the only one to need 10.8 installed or is it still too new and unstable for widespread adoption?