Marquee size screens

Anthias

I have a big old vertical screen arcade cabinet I earmarked for pinball conversion years ago but haven't gotten around to.

I was going to lay a Playfield back into the cabinet and have a small 4x3 backglass tucked in there as well, but this is fraught with problems.

Something I saw has given me other ideas. I can fit a 32" Playfield with no modification in the existing vertical position, or up to a possible 40" with minor cabinet mods, tucking it in under the marquee. Then I would place a small screen in the marquee itself.

For that purpose, I have seen in use in a local store a "shelf edge display" about 6-8" tall and about 2 1/2 feet long. But nobody there could tell me anything about it, where it came from etc. I want to put it in the cabinet marquee area, and then position translight, score panels, DMD etc all on that screen side by side to make a two screen config. I have been combing the net to find such a screen to no avail.

Does anybody have one and can advise on its suitability etc? Or better yet know where to look for one?