DOF output testing

dth930

I'm trying to find a way to run through all of my DOF outputs to make sure they're mapped correctly.  Generally speaking, DOF is working.  But I'd like to be able to double check some of my RGB connections are on the correct colors and that my solenoids are all mapped to their correct physical locations.  I've searched, read various documentation and watched all the videos I could find but none seem to cover this topic.

I'm using a Pinscape board.  Using their config tool I can confirm that all of the LEDs and toys fire.  But that doesn't confirm the DOF mapping.

I set the mapping in DOF the way I think it should be.  And, generally speaking, things seem to work.  But it's hard to confirm at the individual output level.

I know about the DOF test table.  But I can't use that to check individual LED colors for buttons.  And it doesn't lend itself to checking individual contactors.

I also know about the DirectOutputConfigTester.  But that presents all of the outputs in a seemingly random order and they are only labelled switch or solenoid.  I can use it to make sure things fire but it doesn't confirm the mapping.

I guess I'm looking for something like the DOF test table, but more utilitarian... with individual keyboard access to each output.  Or, something like the Config Tester that labels each channel by its function.  Does something like that exist?
 - Dave