DOF on ROM tables that use an alias?

MauiPunter

How do you get DOF to work with ROM tables that use aliases? I noticed that ALL my ROM tables that use VPMAlias don't work. The base tables work perfectly with DOF. What is the solution?

For example, the table "LogansRun", which is uses an "Arena" table as its base, doesn't have DOF working.  If I play the Arena table, it works fine.

In my VPMAlias.txt, I have:  LogansRun,arena

Do I need to have LogansRun added to the DOFConfigTool's list of tables?  If so, how do you do that?

Maybe I am missing some configuration for an aliased table to use its base DOF configuration?

Help....

-MP

3 hours ago, MauiPunter said:

How do you get DOF to work with ROM tables that use aliases? I noticed that ALL my ROM tables that use VPMAlias don't work. The base tables work perfectly with DOF. What is the solution?

For example, the table "LogansRun", which is uses an "Arena" table as its base, doesn't have DOF working.  If I play the Arena table, it works fine.

In my VPMAlias.txt, I have:  LogansRun,arena

Do I need to have LogansRun added to the DOFConfigTool's list of tables?  If so, how do you do that?

Maybe I am missing some configuration for an aliased table to use its base DOF configuration?

Help....

-MP

Try this
arenaLogansRun,arena