RGBA 16bit?

In vpx gl I saw that you could put 16bit colors, so I wonder what model of headset you can really enjoy playing with that?
16bit, is it like dolby vision?

I can clearly see the difference between 12bit 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 on my projector, but are there good headsets? a 16bit screen is expensive, the ps5 is 10bit 4:2:2...?
I have a Valve Index and I don't think it does Dolby Vision, nor Vive Pro 2.

13 hours ago, Toto022000 said:

In vpx gl I saw that you could put 16bit colors, so I wonder what model of headset you can really enjoy playing with that?
16bit, is it like dolby vision?

I can clearly see the difference between 12bit 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 on my projector, but are there good headsets? a 16bit screen is expensive, the ps5 is 10bit 4:2:2...?
I have a Valve Index and I don't think it does Dolby Vision, nor Vive Pro 2.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong here but I think the best (affordable) headset that might get you close but not 16bit is the Varjo VR-3 that can do 93% DCI-P3 at 10bits

varjo sells its entry-level headset for 1000 euros (resolution 3000x3000 per eye) it's competitive with a vive pro 2 (2500x2500pxl) at 850 euros or a pimax 8k
also the varjo vr-3 headset (the one with 10bit color) is sold much more expensive, also you have to adhere to the store (with a subscription... seriously I would like to test some of their simulations, to motivate myself to subscribe, but if it only offers train or plane simulations...but do you think they offer pinball in their stores?