Infinity Amusements (Australia) Releases Video Pin Systems And Flat-Pack Kits

soundasleep

Good morning ladies and gentlemen!

I'm coming here this morning with both good news and bad news. Ying and Yang if you will.

The good news is awesome. I'm proud to announce the official release of the Infinity Pinball Entertainment System and our full range of DIY flat-pack cabinet and back box kits.

The bad news is because we didn't want to release to the public until we were happy with the quality of our product, we took a little bit too long. CNC facilities have closed down for Christmas so unfortunately it's not orders you can place right now, but pre-orders.

Flat-pack kits will be available in Grade A Russian Birch plywood (as previously revealed) but will also be available in MDF for the budget conscious cab-builder. Cabinet bodies start from $249 and backbox kits from $109.

So what's the pre-order deal?

Basically it's first in queue, first with a product once production begins again early January. We are expecting first shipments to go out by mid-Jan. Cabs for Infinity Systems do take priority over flat pack cabs, but that's the only catch.

Deposit Amounts:
$50 for a backbox kit (panels only or complete)
$100 for a cabinet body (any style)
$1000 for an Infinity System

Christmas Special: Pre-order an Infinity System before December 25th and we'll send you the Steam keys for 25+ "PinballFX2" and "The Pinball Arcade" tables you can play while you wait for "the real thing".

Forum Members Offers:
I've tried to make these kits as affordable as possible, even with small production runs. That means there isn't a huge amount of room to move, but having said that...

I'll give a 10% discount on all flat-pack kits for forum members to get things started.
If we get 5 orders for any product, every forum member will get 15% off that product.
If we get 10 orders for any product, every body gets 20% off that product.

Check out the Infinity System here: http://infinityamusements.com/product/infinitypinball/
Check out the flat-pack kits here: http://infinityamusements.com/product-category/flat-pack-kits/
And you can pre-order here: http://infinityamusements.com/product/preorder/

Shipping costs are yet to be finalised (right before Christmas is not the time to try and get the best logistic deals) however we estimate backbox shipping to be ~$30-$40, cabinet bodies at ~$50-$60. That's within Australia of course :)

• 2 months later...

It's been a long time since I stepped foot in this part of the internet, but I thought it was high time for an update...

1. The flatpack kits discussed above are now all in stock and ready to be shipped. The current stock is moving pretty quickly, but the other good news is the ETA on backorders is now down to an average of 10 days (usually less)

http://infinityamusements.com/product-category/flat-pack-kits/

2. We've got our customized version of PinballX supporting all of the Season 1 & 2 "Pinball Arcade" tables plus all of the current PinballFX2 tables. That's 77 tables all up. Check out the interface in action.

http://youtu.be/rEcGnFMyQZ8

3. We've also put together a quick video showing how the backbox is assembled

http://youtu.be/OA8a_Q6VlHM

4. Finally, and this is the big one, is the promotion we are running right now. To celebrate our "independence" we are offering 24 hour deals with up to 60% off normal pricing. This week is all metalwork starting with Reproduction WPC Stainless Steel Side Rails at 40% off.

OK, that's enough spamming for one night. Any questions - you know where to find me :)

So why am I being such a cock? Because you've displayed zero marketing tact bring your stuff out. It's like you discovered this little world and have been tripping ass-over-face trying to capitalize on it as fast as you can manage.

Now that I keep thinking about it, I remember one of your original schemes was leasing your machines to businesses, running VP.

5 posts here, and they're all about selling shit. Two dozen at VPF, again, all about trying to sell your wares. How's that "commercialized software" of yours shaping up these days?

3LPExN5.jpg

Wow...and I thought VPForums was meant to be the aggressive forum ;)

We ran an IndieGoGo last year (around July) to raise the funds develop a "for retail" video pin. The IndieGoGo failed, but we managed to get together enough funds to go ahead with the fullsize model (had to put the mini on the backburner).

I've been a lot more active on the Aussie forums, and I realized last night that both here and VPF there were posts that contained outdated information, yet were still bringing people to my site. These posts were meant to fix that.

Regarding leasing, I've never offered to rent a machine with VP. In fact because of the legal concerns with unauthorized tables we haven't done ANY demonstration with VP or FP at all, and I certainly don't plan to either.

I'd also like to hear more about the "held together by paperclips". Any part in particular you are referring to? Every part of the cabinet and cabinet trim is either genuine WMS parts, or locally made reproductions so she's rock solid.

Maybe this is why I don't visit the forums that often...

I shouldn't have said anything...but for a cabinet to be "correct" lets start with the buttons on front of cabinet...they should be mounted like a real pinball... recessed  in cabinet.. The pinball arcade is awful in a cabinet..pinballfx2 is better but nowhere as good as vp.

I wish you the best of luck really I do! but like lightpin stated you post just to promote yourself! what have you contributed to the community?

I will not post in this thread again

• Content Provider

my god, why are you so negative, did he do something outside the borders, illegal?

do you need to contribute the community to sell something?

there are even no vp tables as i understood so who cares about the contribution :)

Dazz - I don't mind people sharing my media (hence why I uploaded it to Tom's server) but selling it? That's just pretty low. But whatever... Guess I should have watermarked it.

So much of that PinballFX2 media is your handiwork? Respect mate, that's some nice work.

We have licensed PinballX from Tom to use with our machines.

Do we include media? Yes, we do. I downloaded the entire PinballX media archieve, made my own custom AHK scripts (sure, nothing new, but I did my own from scratch) and have the table setup to support the 77 tables across Season 1 & 2 Pinball Arcade and PinballFX2's tables. Which ever tables the customer owns (or buys when they buy the table) we'll setup PinballX for.

So yes, I'm playing the "selling the hardware, providing the software" game but at no point do I take credit for the artwork (beyond the occasional Photoshop tweak - ie resizing the translight images to best image the screen size) and we let people know where the media came.

But this is also why, despite Pinball Arcade not being "ideal", we focus on it. It's legit. We know anybody who buys a cabinet from us is going to run VP/FP, just the same as VirtuaPin or VPCabs but we want to make sure also buy PA and make sure WMS/Gottieb/Stern/etc get their cut of the tables.

On a personal note, I haven't contributed much here for the exact same reason. I've hardly touched FP/VP and can only really offer advice on PinballX or AHK. I came her in the first place because one of my customers thought I should let this community know what I'm doing.

I *LOVE* pinball, and virtual pinball (even Pinball Arcade :P) and my goal is to make to easy for anyone in Australia who wants to get involved in the hobby. One shop with everything from parts to complete systems without an insane markup.

But I guess my "hard sell" did make me come off as a bit of a dick here :/

do you need to contribute the community to sell something?

While I am the first to admit I haven't contributed much at all to the online VP community, I like to think we're helping the whole Australia virtual and mechanical pinball hobbists by making new reproduction parts available for a reasonable price.

ie Brand new WideBody WMS style lockdown bars. Made in Australia :)

http://infinityamusements.com/product/inf-a-16055/

Archived