Javiersertaun Lost account

Hello I was JavierSertaun.

After ransomware attack..my account was banned because the attackers have posted crypto links in this forum (i feel very bad about this)

Now i have re-opened a new account but i am not able to update the scarface pup-pack i have created thanks to GMAN77.

Anybody could help me to recover javiersertaun account? or being able to update the gman77and javiersertaun scarface pup-pack?

Thanks and sorry (i have grabbed the ransomware while i was trying to activate windows )

• Content Provider
On 11/4/2023 at 8:47 AM, achelipumchispum said:

Hello I was JavierSertaun.

After ransomware attack..my account was banned because the attackers have posted crypto links in this forum (i feel very bad about this)

Now i have re-opened a new account but i am not able to update the scarface pup-pack i have created thanks to GMAN77.

Anybody could help me to recover javiersertaun account? or being able to update the gman77and javiersertaun scarface pup-pack?

Thanks and sorry (i have grabbed the ransomware while i was trying to activate windows )

If you are unable to recover your old account, just upload updated version of scarface pup-pack on your new name.

Also it is never a good idea to download anything that says it will activate Windows, unless you know for sure it is coming from a trusted source.

Activating Windows is usually done automatically by Microsoft over the internet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow..only want to thank to the workers of this forum..

Thank you very much...javiersertaun build the first thing to the comunity  (scarface pup-pack) and it`s important to me recover the account...

Sorry about the problems i have made with the ransomware.

Only want to return a little you have gave me with no interest.

Love and thanks