Can u help me with nudging?

Takman

Hello,

i got all my Tables running now in VPX. Ty for that. With a lot of trying and also some help from the Community here. Ty!

Im playing on Desktop PC on Single Screen with Keyboard.

I got problem with nudging. It almost does nothing except tilting. Im using Keysettings in VPX and seen there is an analog nudging.

Anyone can help me with it? Is there some way to make nudging work like on real tables?

share your nudge settings!. Remember, if you use a key for nudging, you will always only have on or off. If you use a gamepad, you can use a axis for nudging, I think so you have more chances to get what you want.
I have to admit, though, I've never really managed nudging well with my pad itself. That's why I'm curious about smart answers....

Edited by Tikimaster

I use Keys yes, and i was wondering if an Controller is better?

Any Info on setting up with controller will help.

I dont feel that nuding with keyboard sometimes does nothing with the Ball

Edited by Takman

I got the Controllre Setup so far for RB1 and RB2 Flippers. But how to adjust the nudge settings? I cant nudge with the Sticks. Just with the Buttons if i set them up but then its the same like with pressing a Button on the Keyboard. Any Tutorial Videos on that or help?

I've been contemplating using a gamepad analogue stick for nudge. In 10.7.2 with the Use analogue nudge setting, I was able to get the left stick to perform a somewhat rudimentary nudge but now in 10.8 it seems to have stopped working. I can see the debug values change on the screen when I run the nudge test table but on a table it does nothing.

I'm assuming its the 10.8 upgrade thats done it but I cant be sure, thats the only difference from when it last was working for me and now doesnt.