[New VPX Alert]John Wick (BABAYAGA Pinball edition)

• Content Provider

John Wick (BABAYAGA Pinball edition)

You wanted me back… I’m back!

John WICK 

By BALUTITO 

Please  load and read the game Rules 

I have provided you with a version for VPX 10.7 and one for VPX 10.8

Script Option Line 36 Golden Ball = 0 Chrome Ball = 1

Important:

This is an action movie, so , sometimes in multi balls MOD,  you will have to get your hands dirty, take out your plunger and shoot by yourself.

This table only works with the incredible PUPPACK from TEAM TUGA:

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/16523-john-wick-babayaga-pinball-edition/

*If You are a DOF user download the Gif Images here :

https://mega.nz/file/nvA0FJyJ#mlXRqcv3nxZqkIUwAN23_sS3_5KjfSxFmGWeFYWe0uo

*Use the SD gif image and place it inside the directoutput/config folder

Huge thank's to :

• JPSALS for the original "IT" Table
  • TEAM TUGA for their amazing work on PUPPACK
  • Mario, Pedro & Pedro
  • Darrin and Jim for the DOF
  • Joe Picasso,  The living Arcade, Tony Q
  • and all the pinball community ...

Never forget it's just a free game

Have fun

🍺Balutito🍺

All Logos, Music,  Copyrights and Trademarks are property of their respective owners.
PROVIDED STRICTLY FOR PERSONAL / HOME USE AND NOT FOR COMMERCIAL SALE / RE-SALE OR DISTRIBUTION!

2 hours ago, DeathInc said:

Hey, Nice work!  I just updated to 1.3.  Now the letters on the DMD screen is off to the left and pushed together.  The original DMD was fine.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Mine is the same way. came here to see if anyone else reported it. looks like 2 of us so far

This new version shows top down and upside down in desktop mode even if it is set to full screen. Doesn't matter what camera I set and neither does it matter the rotation I set in PUP for the playfield.

I did extract the .pov file by accident and run the table. I don't know if something got set in vpx because of it and now I can't revert it?

Awesome table!  Love the Balutito artwork and aesthetic! One weird issue…. The table (newest 1.3 versions of both 10.7 and 10.8 releases) runs 55-60 fps on VPX 10.7.4 32bit or 10.8 beta 5 32bit. As soon I run the table on the same 64bit versions, my framerate drops to 35-45 fps. I’m not seeing this behavior on other tables.  My VPX video settings are as close as they can be except for the frame skipping setting flipped from 0 to 1.  All other things are the same on the table…. Running Win 10 home, AMD FX8350, Nividia GTX 1080ti 11gb vram, 16gb DDR3 ram.  3 screens…. 1080p.  Since there are two versions of the table, 10.7 vs 10.8, are there differences in how they are setup, scripts, etc that would cause the frame drop on the 10.8 version?  Thanks!

On 10/31/2023 at 5:25 PM, kalifa2019 said:

I have tried both versions, but in both versions vpinball crashes, both version 10.7 and version 10.8, it starts, the puppack comes out and when it goes to load flexdmd it goes black and gives an error, and vpinball exits. Any solution?

I just installed it this morning and am running into the same issue, the pup pack starts up, the table says something about rendering files then VPX just cuts out and it goes to desktop. I have only tried the 10.8 VPX version. has anyone found a fix to get the table to load?

On 11/8/2023 at 10:01 PM, InfntyX2 said:

Awesome table!  Love the Balutito artwork and aesthetic! One weird issue…. The table (newest 1.3 versions of both 10.7 and 10.8 releases) runs 55-60 fps on VPX 10.7.4 32bit or 10.8 beta 5 32bit. As soon I run the table on the same 64bit versions, my framerate drops to 35-45 fps. I’m not seeing this behavior on other tables.  My VPX video settings are as close as they can be except for the frame skipping setting flipped from 0 to 1.  All other things are the same on the table…. Running Win 10 home, AMD FX8350, Nividia GTX 1080ti 11gb vram, 16gb DDR3 ram.  3 screens…. 1080p.  Since there are two versions of the table, 10.7 vs 10.8, are there differences in how they are setup, scripts, etc that would cause the frame drop on the 10.8 version?  Thanks!

did you ever figure this out?  I have a solid gaming pc that can run just about everything, but this one table stutters so I haven't gotten into it yet

On 11/20/2023 at 5:15 PM, enathanson said:

did you ever figure this out?  I have a solid gaming pc that can run just about everything, but this one table stutters so I haven't gotten into it yet

No.  Wasn't able to figure anything out.  Tried 10.8 beta 6 versions and same result.  32bit runs full speed.  64bit still runs 30-45 fps.  

On 11/2/2023 at 10:28 PM, Meshuggah said:

Mine is the same way. came here to see if anyone else reported it. looks like 2 of us so far

On 11/25/2023 at 10:58 PM, InfntyX2 said:

No.  Wasn't able to figure anything out.  Tried 10.8 beta 6 versions and same result.  32bit runs full speed.  64bit still runs 30-45 fps.  

On 11/25/2023 at 10:58 PM, InfntyX2 said:

Same here.

3 minutes ago, sambrothers said:

Which script please (filename)?

Nevermind... I figured it out!  I hit the Script button in VP (Upper Left Corner), or View| Script and then, went to line 44, Changed TRUE to FALSE.... FIXED my issue of smushed letters inthe DMD!!!!  Tah Dah!!!  SOLVED!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

How do you go to the script? 

Also mine in 10.8 is stuck like this. I tried to openit in 10.8 and change the view/offset, size etc, like I did with Police Force 10.8, but as soon as I change one parameter, like change the rotation to 180 vs 270 and save, the table won't load anymore. Then the pup pack is stuck on and won't close till I have to shut down the PC.  10.7 works and looks fine. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a weird issue with this table when trying to use the 10.8 version. If I try to run 10.8 beta 5, I get a shader error and the table won't even load. If I try a newer beta such as 10.8 beta 8, the table loads fine. The problem is when I try to launch the ball, it cannot get out of the chute. It's almost as if it is bouncing off the side of the chute when the angle/curve starts. It just won't launch. This is happening whether I use the plunger or the launch button.

39 minutes ago, JSpradlin said:

I'm having a weird issue with this table when trying to use the 10.8 version. If I try to run 10.8 beta 5, I get a shader error and the table won't even load. If I try a newer beta such as 10.8 beta 8, the table loads fine. The problem is when I try to launch the ball, it cannot get out of the chute. It's almost as if it is bouncing off the side of the chute when the angle/curve starts. It just won't launch. This is happening whether I use the plunger or the launch button.

You should only get a shader error if using the GL version of vpx, and in that case you need to update the shaders folder that was included in whatever vpx 10.8 gl zip you downloaded. Also always update the scripts folder the same way