[New VPX Alert]John Wick (BABAYAGA Pinball edition)

1 hour ago, Cliffy said:

You should only get a shader error if using the GL version of vpx, and in that case you need to update the shaders folder that was included in whatever vpx 10.8 gl zip you downloaded. Also always update the scripts folder the same way

Quick question. I have a "shader" folder which came from the new 10.8 betas and I have a "Shaders" folder which seems to only contain three files related to PinCab and Reshade. Is " shader" correct, or should all shader files be in "Shaders"?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I have a weird bug where after saving the table in the editor it doesn't launch anymore. Before I hit "save" in the editor, it launches fine.

I only changed line 44 (Const FlexDMDHighQuality = FALSE), and it compiled succesfully.  It even launches and applies the changes as it should, however one I save the changes in the editor, it doesn't work anymore (vpx stuck at "starting game scripts")

15 hours ago, Lardos said:

Hey guys,

I have a weird bug where after saving the table in the editor it doesn't launch anymore. Before I hit "save" in the editor, it launches fine.

I only changed line 44 (Const FlexDMDHighQuality = FALSE), and it compiled succesfully.  It even launches and applies the changes as it should, however one I save the changes in the editor, it doesn't work anymore (vpx stuck at "starting game scripts")

You need the latest revision/action of FlexDMD from github.  You need a github account to get it.  The action is called "Fix crash when loading images from VPX files".

10 hours ago, Smileslikejoker said:

You need the latest revision/action of FlexDMD from github.  You need a github account to get it.  The action is called "Fix crash when loading images from VPX files".

Thank you for your reply. I've installed the newest version of FlexDMD. I've also updated my Freezy's DMD Extensions. When launching the FlexDMDui.exe all points are checked with a green checkmark so I assume everything should be installed correctly. Table works fine when I put the new .vpx file into the table folder. But once I hit "save" in the editor, it gets stuck at "Starting Game Scripts"

Edited by Lardos

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/10/2023 at 19:41, test123 said:

Que dois-je faire pour le faire fonctionner en mode bureau ? Le mieux que j'obtienne, c'est qu'il fonctionne, mais aucun score n'est visible ? PuP Pack est installé, mais il n'y a pas d'option pour le mode bureau. Uniquement pour 2, 3, 4 écrans.

J'ai la même chose que toi a tu réussi 

On 29/10/2023 at 19:41, test123 said:

Que dois-je faire pour le faire fonctionner en mode bureau ? Le mieux que j'obtienne, c'est qu'il fonctionne, mais aucun score n'est visible ? PuP Pack est installé, mais il n'y a pas d'option pour le mode bureau. Uniquement pour 2, 3, 4 écrans.

J'ai la même chose que toi a tu réussi 

On 12/17/2023 at 3:00 PM, driver_x_one said:

How do you go to the script? 

Also mine in 10.8 is stuck like this. I tried to openit in 10.8 and change the view/offset, size etc, like I did with Police Force 10.8, but as soon as I change one parameter, like change the rotation to 180 vs 270 and save, the table won't load anymore. Then the pup pack is stuck on and won't close till I have to shut down the PC.  10.7 works and looks fine. 

I got the same issue. Did you get a solution?

• 1 month later...