VPX Editor Properties Issue - Please Help

mklindsey

Hello - This is my first post here.  When using the VPX Editor, trying to get the properties pane, all I am seeing is a Layers pane.  This is a recent problem.  I am using VPX version 10.7.2 Final (Revision 366) 32 bit.  Please refer to attached screenshot.  A few days ago, when I clicked on the (left) bumper, I was able to change the Radius in the Properties pane.  Now the only thing in Properties is Layers.   I posted this issue on VPForums, and weisshund replied "you can yank layers box off the right side and reattach it to the bottom handle, and then resize properties box"  Unfortunately, I have no idea what this means.  Can someone please give me very explicit instructions (assuming I have no experience) on how to get rid of Layers, and restore the edit properties for the object I have selested (clicked on).  Thank you  ...  Mike Lindsey

VPX_Editor_Problem_Options_Not_Showing.PNG

go to preferences, editor/UI options and choose reset windows positions. Close, re-open and should be good. If not then choose reset to defaults.

Now- from your picture I see properties pane is there. You just need to grab the title bar of layers pane and drag it down to expose properties. Remember windows 3.1? same thing. old style windows controls.

Edited by Cliffy

On 10/25/2023 at 2:20 AM, Cliffy said:

go to preferences, editor/UI options and choose reset windows positions. Close, re-open and should be good. If not then choose reset to defaults.

Now- from your picture I see properties pane is there. You just need to grab the title bar of layers pane and drag it down to expose properties. Remember windows 3.1? same thing. old style windows controls.

Had the same problem and this worked a treat thanks so much I myself have been searching for the answer your a legend