How to Play guardians of the galaxy...(and all new tables) without popup pack

Toto022000

Hello

I play single vertical screen (43") and also VR. I've never installed a PUP (I've been playing a lot in VR lately).

I've seen that there are problems with PUP and VR as simple screen so I don't feel like installing this. Also a lot of stern and jersey jack have a pup.

I have a table where you can disable the PUP from the script, but believe it's not the universal method. I would like to play Gardians of the Galaxy with DMD score alone, if possible, is there a quick and easy method.

• Content Provider

No, if a table is based on a modern machine with a FullDMD video screen it is coded from scratch.  Those tables aren't just playing videos, they require PuP for part of their functionality.

Generally with (almost) all pinmame tables you cab go to the script and look for the section (search with ctrl-f) with the cgamename or the “hidden” word included. 
there you can add the line

”.hidepup = 1”, written in the same way the other prompts are organised in the script. That disables all puppacks and refers to the b2s backglass file in the same folder as the table. BUT you need to duplicate the table file and change the name to something like tablename_puphide or something, so that when you play the pup version the b2s doesn’t mess with the pup layers.