[New VP10 Alert] Mustang (Stern 2014)

• Content Provider

Mustang (Stern 2014)

Light 'Em Up!

What goes great with pinball?  Speed and Muscle Cars.  What makes it even better?  Great Tunes and a Mustang!

This mighty workhorse was released in 2014 by Stern and features fast action game play and an actual turn table rotating with a Mustang in the middle.

Dozer and team put together a beautiful rendition of this pin a few years back and the lighting and visuals are still top notch to this day.  Of course, some features on older Visual Pinball tables get antiquated and need to be re-mastered / modded with upscaled graphics, physics, sounds, etc. and the VPW libraries never fail to deliver.

Some new goodies were added such as the incredible VR arcade room from Senseless which is a script option and pictured below also as well as a few other options.

All in all, this table received this "tune-up" while at the shop:

* nFozzy Physics, Fleep Sounds, VR Room, Flupper Domes
* Lighting Tweaks, Dynamic Ball Shadows, Multi-Ball Cradle Physics
* Script Organization, Ramp Refractions, Gameplay Balance, PWM Flashers 
* VR Cabinet Assets - Senseless
* Playfield Upscales - MovieGuru
* Arcade VR Room Assets - Senseless
* Arcade VR Room Setup - DGrimmReaper
* Testing - VPW Team

Thank you to the original authors mentioned both online and in script.
Dozer, Dark, Stefenaustria, Senseless

Also, a big thank you to the Stern team that created this beautiful trophy.

Go burn some rubber!

Yes, I am receiving the same issue. Any time I go into right capture hole, the ball is stuck, have to back out of the game. 

I didnt change any settings, simple install and run - happens every time.

Awesome table though!

Hi Tasty!

I keep getting this display error in 10.8   I right-clicked on the B2s Serve and grill and DMD to Hidden, B2s server to visible.   I did front to back and saved the settings and exited the table.   When I reload it the DMD screen is full sized on the playfield (I use a 2 screen setup my laptop screen and external monitor for playfield screen) and doesn't get hidden or away.   I switched to 10.7 and that warning popup happens but the table played fine.   Is there a standard thing to do when you have this display issue on two screen setup.   Thanks for your help.

Sincerely,

MagicPolo