Halloween - Big Bloody Mike (PinEvent V2 - FizX - 1.7) error at launch

Truest1

On 10/10/2023 at 10:12 PM, TerryRed said:

Follow the install instructions included with the table to confirm its working outside of LaunchBox.

Be sure Windows Defender is not blocking it or causing problems.

ok i tried it last night it worked for a bit then it went back to the same error message. im gonna try a full fresh install of future pinball at this point.

any recomendations for this? 

• Content Provider
18 hours ago, Truest1 said:

ok i tried it last night it worked for a bit then it went back to the same error message. im gonna try a full fresh install of future pinball at this point.

any recomendations for this? 

Windows Defender does not stay disabled permanently (unless to take steps to make that happen). It will re-enable itself after some time, which could cause you problems again.

1 hour ago, TerryRed said:

Windows Defender does not stay disabled permanently (unless to take steps to make that happen). It will re-enable itself after some time, which could cause you problems again.

I see. So after I did a clean install still had 5he same issue. I reinstalled the AIO windows c++ included in your tutorial. And restarted and walla that fixed it. 

Thank you so much for all your hard work you do for this community. We cant  thank you enough. Keep up the amazing work.