Pinemhi

What is everyone using for online highscore stats these days? I am using pinemhi but lately I cant load the web page. Is anyone else having that issue? Or any suggestions on what else to use. I really liked pinemhi easy to use and challenges every week, and 5 min challenges too which was different. 

Hi encryptedmind,

I am having some problems with the provider indeed.
They must have changed something unfortunately
I am trying to get it working again though

I'm afraid there is no alternative for pinemhi leaderboard, at least not that i am aware of
Hope this all gets resolved soon and that people can use it again

• 4 weeks later...

I just want to say thank you so much for updating the scoring and getting it to work properly again. It makes playing that more exciting and challenging. I cant imagine how much work goes into this stuff. But we all appreciate it. Thanks and keep up the great work for this community. 

On 11/6/2023 at 2:41 PM, encryptedmind said:

I just want to say thank you so much for updating the scoring and getting it to work properly again. It makes playing that more exciting and challenging. I cant imagine how much work goes into this stuff. But we all appreciate it. Thanks and keep up the great work for this community. 

Thanks encryptedmind, really appreciate it

I'm introducing Golf to the pinemhi community now 😀
A weekly challenge of closest to the pin contest (pin is set at a certain score, get as close as possible but not over otherwise it won't count)
Also the Flippin' Cow golfcourse of 18 holes is coming with a leaderboard for every hole and for 18 hole completion overall
The golfcourse probably will run till first of march

🍻