Jump to content

nFozzy - Does he Still Exist?


WaRcLaWz

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm wondering if anyone knows nFozzy from the vpforums site, and if he is still around?

 

He has not posted anything there since 2018, and I have messaged him asking if I can modify one of his tables.

 

What is the consensus on that sort of thing, where a person has dropped off the radar and someone would like to modify a table that is 5-6 years old?

  • Content Provider
Posted

You're doing it the proper way, reaching out through dm and a forum post!  Some have said 30 days without a response and you can go ahead and publish, but you'll never get agreement from everybody.

 

nFozzy is still around on Discord occasionally; I'll ping him there with your message.

Posted
12 hours ago, Wylte said:

You're doing it the proper way, reaching out through dm and a forum post!  Some have said 30 days without a response and you can go ahead and publish, but you'll never get agreement from everybody.

 

nFozzy is still around on Discord occasionally; I'll ping him there with your message.

 

Thanks!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
  • Create New...