Advice needed on potential GPU for build

Currently I have a pedestal arcade that I intend to modify to also accomodate Visual Pinball, specifically the new VPX8 (beta)...my current PC setup is...

I5-9500 processor

32gb RAM

500gb SSD

... currently I am running off of integrated graphics, but I am looking at upgrading to an RTX 3060 12gb, or a RTX 3060 ti 8gb

My question is, should I go with the 3060 12gb...or is the increase in performance of the 3060ti 8gb enough to warrant the higher price tag?

I will be running 3 screens...

43" 4k playfield

24" backglass

12" DMD

Any advice would be appreciated

Thank you,

Tony T

13 hours ago, tonythewrench said:

Currently I have a pedestal arcade that I intend to modify to also accomodate Visual Pinball, specifically the new VPX8 (beta)...my current PC setup is...

I5-9500 processor

32gb RAM

500gb SSD

... currently I am running off of integrated graphics, but I am looking at upgrading to an RTX 3060 12gb, or a RTX 3060 ti 8gb

My question is, should I go with the 3060 12gb...or is the increase in performance of the 3060ti 8gb enough to warrant the higher price tag?

I will be running 3 screens...

43" 4k playfield

24" backglass

12" DMD

Any advice would be appreciated

Thank you,

Tony T

Peace,

I have both cards and honestly I don't see much difference.  The Ti runs a little warmer.  My setup is HD so I have no idea how these cards will do with 4K.

22 minutes ago, PIPAllah said:

Peace,

I have both cards and honestly I don't see much difference.  The Ti runs a little warmer.  My setup is HD so I have no idea how these cards will do with 4K.

Thanks for the info...it's difficult to get a clear answer online on the difference of the GPUs, but with you owning both cards your opinion is greatly valued...if there is not a significant difference, than I won't consider paying $100+ extra for minimal performance difference!

Thanks again for the reply