VPU no longer working with Firefox?

I was browsing VPU the other day, when suddenly all requests to open the website were answered with:

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

First I thought it's a temporary glitch, but even after several days it still only shows this error when i try to open any vpuniverse.com page.

In Opera all is fine.

Best regards,

hmueck

• Content Provider
13 minutes ago, hmueck said:

I was browsing VPU the other day, when suddenly all requests to open the website were answered with:

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

First I thought it's a temporary glitch, but even after several days it still only shows this error when i try to open any vpuniverse.com page.

In Opera all is fine.

Best regards,

hmueck

I am using Firefox, and have navigated the pages here everyday for the past few months with no problems.

Try clearing your Browser Cache. (Or Cookies as they call them) Shouldn't have to reboot computer, but it wouldn't hurt.

8 minutes ago, xenonph said:

I am using Firefox, and have navigated the pages here everyday for the past few months with no problems.

Try clearing your Browser Cache. (Or Cookies as they call them) Shouldn't have to reboot computer, but it wouldn't hurt.

Clearing the browser cache didn't help. But deleting the cookies for vpuniverse.com was the solution! Thanks! 😉

• 4 weeks later...

This is constantly happening to me as well and I am on Chrome. The only fix I have found is to delete VPU cookies and try again. Unfortunately, it sometimes will happen again immediately after with the next download attempt, so I find myself rinsing and repeating a few times in a row.

Edited by malifica