Digitalnightfall Posted September 23, 2023 Posted September 23, 2023 I just broke my Vpinmame and need help! I was running 3.6 and realized that I still had a 3.4 version installed and uninstalled the 3.4. I got a message about removing registry entries and clicked OK. Now when I try to run a table, I get a "cannot create Activex component." I uninstalled 3.6 and tried 3.5 with same error. Please help!
Cliffy Posted September 23, 2023 Posted September 23, 2023 unzip the 3.6 vpinmame to your vpinmame folder and overwrite all except vpmalias.txt if you have added to it over time. go to the vpinmame folder and run setup.exe. check that the paths are correct and then click install to install the com object. Do the same with setup64.exe. you should now have the com objects back again.
Digitalnightfall Posted September 23, 2023 Author Posted September 23, 2023 Cliffy, WOW, thank you! All seems well now. Such an awesome community of pinball enthusiasts!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.