Space Station (Williams 1987)

WaRcLaWz

I would love to see someone create a newer Space Station (Williams 1987) for VPX.

I can only find one version out there, which has a horrible floating text implementation that basically ruins the table. It's very surprising that Space Station has been forgotten, considering how fun and beautiful that table was in real life.

Edited by WaRcLaWz
type-o's

13 hours ago, WaRcLaWz said:

I would love to see someone create a newer Space Station (Williams 1987) for VPX.

I can only find one version out there, which has a horrible floating text implementation that basically ruins the table. It's very surprising that Space Station has been forgotten, considering how fun and beautiful that table was in real life.

That table was created by nFozzy so rest assured it was a quality release. If I remember correctly the floating text was a user selectable option; check either the script or maybe a combination of flipper/magnasave buttons to turn it off.

10 hours ago, robertms said:

That table was created by nFozzy so rest assured it was a quality release. If I remember correctly the floating text was a user selectable option; check either the script or maybe a combination of flipper/magnasave buttons to turn it off.

There is no complaint about the quality of the table itself, or the creator. It looks great, although nearly 6 years old. It’s just the implementation of the floating text feature that ruins it for me. I tried all the suggestions to turn it off, and like many have expressed in the forum where I downloaded, the suggestions don’t work. The DMD scoreboard will not work either.

Regardless, Space Station is one of the great classic tables and really needs a good update, which is why I posted.

• 4 weeks later...