Spacegoogie Posted September 22, 2023 Posted September 22, 2023 I hope its ok I made this post. I heard a funny ( I thought anyway) pinball joke and I got to thinking, I don't think I have ever heard a pinball joke until just now. With that being said I thought I would share something different in hopes to at the least bring a smile to your face and start you off to a good safe and healthy weekend! If you got some pinball jokes please share! Why did the pinball machine go to therapy?.. ...... It had too many issues with its balls.🤣
sudsy7 Posted September 22, 2023 Posted September 22, 2023 i thought it was because it had flipped out.
Spacegoogie Posted September 22, 2023 Author Posted September 22, 2023 Lol that could work also! Good one.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.