B2S server starting multiple instances in Pinball Y and PinUp Popper

rvaughn

THIS HAS BEEN DRIVING ME ABSOLUTELY BERZERK! If anyone can solve this one - I'll happily Venmo you the cost of your favorite six pack...here goes...

I have a pretty standard 3/4 scale 3 screen setup. Everything work fine through VPX alone...the problem arises when I try to run random table from PinUp Popper or Pinball Y frontend. Example: I'll start "Star Wars Trilogy" table and the game will open and play flawlessly...when I exit the table however the BS2 server & backglass it was running remains on top of everything on screen 2 (my designated backglass screen) even after VPX closes out entirely. So there I am looking at my Pinball Y screen with the tables changing below on my playfield screen 1 - but that stubborn "Star Wars Trilogy" backglass frozen on screen 2 over all the video backglasses cycling presumably behind it. When I start another pinball table it starts another instance of B2S that runs behind the "Star Wars Trilogy" backglass, but everything else works fine...except that I need to alt+tab over to the previous BS2 instance still showing that "Star Wars Trilogy" backglass and manually close it in order to see my current backglass again...HELP!!!