Newbie, getting nowhere fast. Todays issues: Backglass and nudging

DamoT

Hi All,

I purchased an ATGames Legends table and have connected up my PC.

I was having a lot of problems but gradually getting there but need help with the following:

I installed VPX and some tables but have 2 main problems.

1) I have the DND showing but not the actual backglass. Not sure what I am doing wrong? (I would post a picture but not sure how)

2) The nudge and tilt do not seem to work. I believe (from the person I purchased the table from) that he did not set up the nudge buttons etc. as the table has an acelerometer. Any ideas what might be wrong?

Thanks in advance

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-18 at 17.32.46.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-09-18 at 17.39.55.jpg

Good morning, hopefully you can remedy these issues so you can enjoy your new machine

1) I have the DND showing but not the actual backglass. Not sure what I am doing wrong? (I would post a picture but not sure how)

make sure that in your C:\Visual Pinball\Tables that both the table and the backglass file have the same name.  The backglass will not show up unless the file names are the same.

2) The nudge and tilt do not seem to work. I believe (from the person I purchased the table from) that he did not set up the nudge buttons etc. as the table has an acelerometer. Any ideas what might be wrong?

I would contact the person you bought it from and ask them about the situation, I dont personally have one of these so I cant say for sure on how to specifically set it up. Maybe someone else with an Atgames machine can chime in.

Have a blessed day

5 hours ago, JediWizard said:

Good morning, hopefully you can remedy these issues so you can enjoy your new machine

make sure that in your C:\Visual Pinball\Tables that both the table and the backglass file have the same name.  The backglass will not show up unless the file names are the same.

I would contact the person you bought it from and ask them about the situation, I dont personally have one of these so I cant say for sure on how to specifically set it up. Maybe someone else with an Atgames machine can chime in.

Have a blessed day

Thanks @JediWizard you put me on the right track.
I downloaded a backglass and changed the name to match my table and its all good!

Thanks