Ideal Desktop PC to run Future Pinball?

Skip to the bottom for my actual question if not interested by my prior drivel :)

in no particular order a few mentions first:

@TerryRed your work, dedication, genius all deserves a shout, your work is super impressive from Gudies to Tables... sublime

@everyone else involved in the wonderful past, current and future of this amazing and thriving community... it is an awesome time to be alive!

@admins who need to move this topic elsewhere if I break a rule / put in the wrong place

Hello pinballers

I bought about 6 weeks ago an AtLegends Pinball cab, despite many others opinion not being favourable, I am very happy with it, both the stock and offering of tables they have, and then I went the OTG method using a Steam Deck with windows partition and on the whole it works almost perfectly with releases/tables of Pinball FX3, Pinabll FX, VPX and Future Pinball

However, with the new update of Future Pinball, the Steam Deck is not quite able to handle those beautiful new tables such as Sonic and Robocop... they LOOK glorious and everything except the ball is perfect... it is like the ball is skipping frames / stuttering.. so after tinkering with settings and not coming to fruition, it looks like I may need to get a PC to do the job

Is there an off the shelf PC that anyone uses / recommends that will do the job and be a little more Future proof for Future Pinball updates?

I see the Alienware Aurora R16 which is £1400 and probably ticks the boxes of what I want, but that is a lot of money to spend to be fair (but if I gotta then I gotta x )

• Content Provider

Steam Deck is barely able to run new FP and VP tables at 1280x800 without any stuttering.

ALP runs at 1920x1080, so you need a better PC to run all newer tables on both FP and VP at that resolution.

List the actual full specs of the PC (CPU, RAM, Graphics card) to help us get a better idea.

if the Alienware Aurora R16 has "Alienware Aurora R16 Gaming PC - Basalt Black (Intel Core i7-13700F/1TB SSD/32GB RAM/GeForce RTX 4070" then that PC would do you very nicely for new FP and VP tables.

Edited by TerryRed