Blood Machines Pup pack vids not playing

Forsaken43

• 1 month later...

Noob here too, looking for the same answer.  Love love love this table.  I get the same attract video and that is it.  The downloaded media has the folder called Bloodmach, but  PinUpSystem\pupvideos creates a folder called Bloodmachines.  The only partial way I can get the attraction video to work is to place the pup files in the bloodmachines folder, not the bloodmach folder.  

Neglected to mention, 10.7.4

Thank you.

Edited by Wilmiester

• 3 months later...

The .vpx script for the latest Blood Machines will list when "bloodmach" or "BloodMachines" is used in the pupvideos directory. You should see true/false settings for using flexdmd and pup packs. I did have to toggle those .vpx settings and execute different pup "options" batch files until it looked good on my cabinet.

4 hours ago, cbpa said:

The .vpx script for the latest Blood Machines will list when "bloodmach" or "BloodMachines" is used in the pupvideos directory. You should see true/false settings for using flexdmd and pup packs. I did have to toggle those .vpx settings and execute different pup "options" batch files until it looked good on my cabinet.

Thank you, I'll give this a shot!

• 2 months later...