RTX 3080 - GTX 1660 No difference!

I switched from Nvidia GTX 1660 to RTX 3080 hoping that what I see on the QUEST 2 headset has more quality... but I can't tell the difference.

Yes I have modified the vr and graphics settings at the vpx main panel but still, the graphics looks the same. How is this possible?

5 hours ago, MrZitus said:

I switched from Nvidia GTX 1660 to RTX 3080 hoping that what I see on the QUEST 2 headset has more quality... but I can't tell the difference.

Yes I have modified the vr and graphics settings at the vpx main panel but still, the graphics looks the same. How is this possible?

DITTO!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2023 at 8:54 AM, MrZitus said:

You may need to adjust the Oculus Render Resolution, with my RTX 3080 I am able to max it out at 1.5 I think it is and 90Hz, see below,

How to boost Oculus Quest 2 resolution using link Open the Oculus app on your Computer.
Click Devices on the left side of the app.
Click Quest and Touch.
Scroll down to Graphics Preferences.
Here, you can adjust your Refresh Rate and Render Resolution.
Refresh rate: The number of times your Quest 2 screen updates with new images each second. You can set your refresh rate to 72 Hz, 80 Hz, or 90 Hz.
Render Resolution: Adjusts the resolution that the app or game you're using is being rendered at. The maximum render resolution you can set is 5408 x 2736.
Improved visuals vs performance