Jump to content

Pinup Player install trouble


Quickdraw19

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm trying to play the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire table and trying to install Pinup Player to run it's PUP pack.

 

I followed the install instructions on this page: https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=install_guide

and the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okUzulvM-10 

 

After doing that, the HP table still isn't showing any displays. I would just abandon it, but now every standard VPX table the uses PinMame is throwing a "Object required: Controller".

To be clear:

They all worked before I tried this install.

I have the ROMs in place.

I tried "Set Controller".

 

Can any one give direction on how to either get it working (maybe somehow I missed a step) or how to undo it without wiping out my computer and reinstalling Windows?

 

Thanks in advance

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
  • Create New...