VPW Game of Thrones - Extremely Loud Bootup Voice

WaRcLaWz

When I start the VPW version of Game of Thrones there is an extremely loud woman's voice that says something like "Which House will you Choose!", and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to turn down the volume for that. It is not affected by the table volume at all it seems, as I have turned that volume down to where the table is barely audible. Yet when the game starts, all of the windows in my house start rattling when that voice speaks. Does anyone have an idea how to disable this or at least lower the volume by maybe 90%? I wasn't sure where in the script this was being called. TIA

• Content Provider
40 minutes ago, WaRcLaWz said:

When I start the VPW version of Game of Thrones there is an extremely loud woman's voice that says something like "Which House will you Choose!", and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to turn down the volume for that. It is not affected by the table volume at all it seems, as I have turned that volume down to where the table is barely audible. Yet when the game starts, all of the windows in my house start rattling when that voice speaks. Does anyone have an idea how to disable this or at least lower the volume by maybe 90%? I wasn't sure where in the script this was being called. TIA

Open the table in editor and click Table tab, Sound Manager.

Now scroll down to say-choose-your-house2.

You can export this file out of the sound manager, and use Audacity program to lower the volume on it.

Then you would import the editted sound file, back into the sound manager.

Capture.thumb.PNG.5c34fdee2eb9a468ceb83e4330c76bea.PNG

8 hours ago, xenonph said:

Open the table in editor and click Table tab, Sound Manager.

Now scroll down to say-choose-your-house2.

You can export this file out of the sound manager, and use Audacity program to lower the volume on it.

Then you would import the editted sound file, back into the sound manager.

Capture.thumb.PNG.5c34fdee2eb9a468ceb83e4330c76bea.PNG

Thank you very much! I love this table but I could never play it late at night without waking everyone LOL.

I was able to find the sound and adjust the volume from within the sound manager itself. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Weird how this got through testing, because that initial bootup sound is not affected by the table volume, and it's extremely way too loud.

Edited by WaRcLaWz