Toto022000 Posted August 27, 2023 Posted August 27, 2023 I search a tutorial. Can we adjust the lights of a pinball machine like in Zaccaria Pinball or the Blur of Wicked Pinball? I can only adjust day and night, but can we easily adjust a table to have a good night mode with more lighting like the latest version of TOTAN or CRYPT TALES?
Toto022000 Posted August 27, 2023 Author Posted August 27, 2023 I set the Bloom and Ambient OC as in Wicked Pinball, From 1 to 2 or 3 of bloom, you need sunglasses with pinball wicked , but I don't see any difference with VPX, The Toy and the Bumper... does not shine more! I would like to set my tables like flupper whirlwind or at least get as close to it as possible.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.