Solenoids dont fire on just some tables, why?

makmak

Hi Folks, I discovered an issue lately. I cant get the hell my DOF solenoids working on just a few tables only. Its JPs Deadpool and VPWs Total Nuclear Annihilation (maybe some very few others, too, who knows)

My Cab is equipped with 4 Solenoids for Flippers and Slingshots, a motor and undercab/ambient non-addressable LED Strips only, so not too much toys, controlled by PinControl1. Everything works excellent on all other tables. What I already did the last days: updated vpx 32/64 / VPinMame / B2S Server / all color DMD systems / updated with config tool / even set the mentioned tables to original values (I didnt make any changes on those anyways). Also checked my VPMalias-file (Deadpool has no rom anyways, and TNA maybe as well, dont remember). Nothing helps. Any ideas what I am missing? Thanks a lot!

Edited by makmak

yes , i know these basic things. Now, I tried an old Total nuclear anni version ( ' March - 2020
' Table Version: 1.5
' PuP and PUPDMD mod: V1.0) with VPX 7.4 version and DOF is working all fine...whats going on, does that make any sense to anyone?

• 6 months later...

Do you have a pinone controller from Cleavland Softwarr design? If so I had to download the dof install files from his website under documentation. That made my solenoids and shaker work.