4K VPin for Sale

$4000, local pickup in San Diego.

I've had A LOT of interest in this item and I would prefer selling it somebody that has played a virtual pinball machine and knows what to expect as you will inevitably want to update it or run into technical issues, just like with any PC or software program. If you do not feel comfortable using open-source resources like Facebook groups, user forums, or YouTube videos to learn then I would recommend not getting a custom virtual pinball machine.

I WILL consider shipping this (USA only) if the buyer pays for shipping, but only if the buyer is very familiar and comfortable with virtual pinball machines. This item would likely need to be shipped with the legs on and the head folded down so if you wanted to get a quote for the shipping the zip code would be 92078 and the dimensions/weight are shown below. 

Weight: Probably around 400lbs or more.
Dimensions:
1300mm Length
800mm wide Back glass
1880mm Height
Note: Height can vary by around 20-25mm with adjustable feet. Beacons increase height by 100mm. Topper increases height by 300-400mm.

CPU Specs
Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO VDH MAX
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 with Wraith Stealth Cooler
GPU: EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti XC GAMING, 08G-P5-3663-KL, 8GB GDDR6, LHR (Bought brand new with receipt)
RAM: TEAMGROUP Elite DDR4 16GB 2666MHz PC4-21300 CL19 Unbuffered Non-ECC 1.2V UDIMM 288 Pin - TED48G2666C1901

TV Screens and Monitors
43" 4K 60hz LCD TV playfield - (A user could upgrade the playfield to a 120hz monitor if they wanted to).
32" Full HD Monitor LCD back glass (LG 32MP58HQ-P)
21" 16x9 Full HD Monitor DMD with a reflection plate (HP M22f FHD Monitor)
Topper video screen

Lighting
2 x LED beacon lights activated in game
LED buttons
Matrix and addressable LED lighting
Addressable LED speakers and under cab LED lighting

Sound
Z333 Logitech Speaker System

Other things about this machine
This is setup as a 2in1 Virtual Pinball Machine (Pinball and Arcade)
Custom movie and video game themed decal - (You could purchase and install your own theme if you wanted to).
Williams/Bally knocker
Powder Coated Metalwork - Steel Legs, Lockdown bar, and side rails
Real Coin Door
Built in external USB ports for Wi-Fi dongle, USB file transfer, controllers, etc. (Front right side of the machine)
Free-Play Button
Full-sized cabinet - Williams widebody dimensions
Mechanical Force Feedback Package (DOF enabled - 8 x Solenoids)
Real Stern Shaker Motor
16 channel FTDI relay/controller + power supply for mechanical feedback devices
Tactile transducer speakers that interpret the mechanical sounds from the game as vibrations. 4 x Dayton 100mm drivers.
Digital Nudging Support (allows you to bump the table and the ball will move accordingly. Slam Tilt enabled)
Plunger (and a large LAUNCH button underneath)
Dual Flipper Buttons on each side (Magna Save and other functions)

KNOWN ISSUES: shooter rod sticks and needs to be fixed or replaced (should be an easy/cheap fix), but the machine also comes with a launch ball button so the shooter rod isn't needed in order to play. Some graphical artifacting occurs only when certain tables are loading (please see a video for an example – eBay won’t let me upload the video for some reason so maybe I can send it to you another way if you’re interested), which appears to be related to NVidia 3060 TI driver and the software used by VPX. It doesn't happen before loading Pinball FX tables or during gameplay of any tables. Updating the graphics drivers, the VPin software, or using a different graphics card will likely eliminate the issue altogether.

Please reach out to me with any questions.

IMG_0253.JPG

IMG_0254.JPG

IMG_0255.JPG

IMG_0256.JPG

IMG_0257.JPG

IMG_0258.JPG

IMG_0259.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

IMG_0266.JPG

IMG_0267.JPG