Can't see mouse curser after 10.8 64bit update

Truest1

Hey guys. I recently updated VPX to 10.8 both 64bit and x86. But not I can't see the mouse on playfield. O LY on back glass screen why is this? It worked before. Is there a setting to fix this? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

44 minutes ago, Truest1 said:

Hey guys. I recently updated VPX to 10.8 both 64bit and x86. But not I can't see the mouse on playfield. O LY on back glass screen why is this? It worked before. Is there a setting to fix this? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

update the scripts from the zip too, not just the .exe. Ask me how I know :) hint- had same issue for MONTHS coz I'm a dummy :)

15 minutes ago, Truest1 said:

How do I do that? 

open either of the 10.8 zips, 32 or 64 doesn't matter. Click to highlight the scripts folder inside the zip and extract to \vpinball or \VisualPinball if that is your folder, when it asks ok to overwrite say yes

Edited by Cliffy

6 minutes ago, Cliffy said:

open either of the 10.8 zips, 32 or 64 doesn't matter. Click to highlight the scripts folder inside the zip and extract to \vpinball or \VisualPinball if that is your folder, when it asks ok to overwrite say yes

Awesome brotha I will try this tonight after work. Hopefully this fixes my issue.