VPX 10.8 blurry vs 10.7 not blurry?

mattdawg

I am seeing the following:

With 10.8 (64 bit latest version), terminator 2 has blurriness and has noticeable jagged edges on the flippers.   One example is I can no longer read the rules in the apron as it is too blurry.   10.7 on the other hand, I can read the rules just fine on the apron and I do not see any jagged edges on the flippers.

Am I missing something?    In both versions of VisualPinball, I looked at the graphics options and they are the same.  

Thank you for any pointers.   Much appreciated.

Looks like SuperSampling is a new setting under "Anti-Aliasing".  It defaults to 50%.   I changed it to "Disabled" and that has resolved the issue.     Going to keep this post in case anyone else needs help with this.

Edited by mattdawg

22 hours ago, Cliffy said:

100% is the baseline. Less than that means less anti-aliasing. I have mine set to 200% which is perfect for me in desktop mode and 60hz. 

I'll check it out 200% vs disabled and see how much difference there is.   Thank you for the info.

I had this as well, mine started as Disabled = fuzzy.  Changing to 200% has made a difference.  Anyone know how to get rid of the "Touch screen" controls text on the screen?   Every time I try 10.8 it never goes away while playing...