Gsp Vs Hendricks

DeeGor

• Content Provider

ok saw it, pfff i'm disgusted...

But the decision is so close, on one side, hendriks punched hard, but gsp punch more but like a kid.

I don't know if they make a difference between strike and significant strikes, but gsp is a smart guy, he makes his possible to land more strikes to stop hendriks, even if they are less significant, he's a calculator..

I think he's away now to make some movies, that are the personal matters...

• Content Provider

that'ok jack, i managed to not read you in time :)

except that, the events have great match ups and great fights lately, ufc166 was awesome, they want to break all records for ufc 168, can't wait to see the two chicks put they hate in the octagon :D

• Content Provider

It was a great fight. I for sure thought Hendriks won but it was close as far as judging criteria.  This is why they need to change the way fights are judged.  In Pride, Hendriks would have definitely won.  You have to remember that insignificant things can effect the scorecard.  GSP was probably given points for a submission attempt for that lame Kimura at the final bell.  I would call it a robbery except for reading on MMA sites, all the people who felt Hendriks won were listing the rounds that they thought he won and they all had different rounds.  Oh well, it was a good fight and a close fight and the rest of the card was good.  How about Chael tapping to strikes?

OK, now that we know there are MMA fans in the pinball world why isn't there a UFC pinball.  That's a good license for Stern or Jersey Jack.  Or maybe we should all do a VP original.

• Content Provider

I gave Hendricks 1,2 and 4.  3 was definitely GSP, and I could see 5 going his way as well.

They probably gave round 1 to GSP because of that 3 second take down he did in round 1.  Nevermind that he was getting lit up on the feet.

As far as Chael goes.  I believe the CIA recruited him and he is now in Brazil doing covert ops work on the Nogueira brothers.  They put in a body double that had plastic surgery to look like Chael.  There's no way that the American Gangster from the mean streets of West Lynn, Oregon would ever tap to strikes.

I did not catch this fight, but have heard folks arguing both ways for it.

However, My Cousin is the current lightweight undisputed champ in XFC. Scott HotSauce Holtzman :) You want to see a guy take a beating.. Look for his fight a few weeks ago against Roger Carroll. HE beat the holy shit out of carroll.. But carroll just kept smiling at him every chance he got.

Archived