B2S with full DMD always small

Wilmiester

Hey everyone,

I tried like no one's business to find this answer before posting this question, I just am not providing the correct search criteria.  

3-screen cabinet mode

PinupPopper front end

B2S server 2.0

VPX 10

Screen res of my 3rd screen (DMD) 1920x1080 according to b2s_ScreenResIdentifier.exe

Perhaps my expectations are off.

On many of the recent tables I've downloaded, for example, the Avengers Pro table by TastyWasps and the Full screen B2S by hauntfreaks.  I'm thinking that the 3rd screen will show the same as demonstrated in the screenshots of the download.  Instead of this full screen, I get a squished version of it as if I had a much smaller screen.  I know I can go into Popper's media manager and download an a full DMD video for it, but i'd rather use the full dmd that comes with the backglass.

I've watch youtube video after video and just can't find the answer.  In the attached picture, you can see I've moved the one screen out of the way and you can see the remnants of what I think is the full DMD.  How do I get that to show?

My B2S settings are:  Grill-Standard, DMD-Visible, Background-Standard.

Thanks for any advice.

Willis

IMG_6660.jpg

3 hours ago, Cliffy said:

I dont have a cab but the fulldmd is sized and located in the second section of the tablename.res file. Generally for b2s settings you want grill hidden, dmd hidden and b2s dmd visible

My dude!!!!  Weeks I've spent looking for this!  In that time I had not yet come across this page:  b2s_dimension_location [PinUP Virtual Pinball System] (nailbuster.com).  (B2S backglass custom dimension and By Location)  I had seen res files before along with some of the explanations, but none to this extent.  After making the adjustments in the RES file, it was properly sized.  I then had to move and resize the DMD window so it fit the frame.  For good measure, I left the settings in the B2S server you recommended.  

Thank you!!!