Future-Pinball ignores PinupPopper buttons

arcadefreak

Hi I hope someone can help me here. Until recently, my Future Pinball installation worked just like VPX without any problems with the Popper. Pressing Q closed the emulator, pressing O took me to the Popper operations menu, everything was perfect. After my vacation VPX still works without problems, but Future Pinball ignores the Popper keys!
I can start any FP table from the popper, then it runs without problems, but the O key does not open the popper operator menu anymore, the Q key opens this menu with the green cabinet at the bottom of the playfield... I can end the FP-Table currently only with the Esc key, but then I do not land in the Popper but on the Windows Desktop... Does anyone have any advice? What can I do, so that a FP-Table started from the Popper uses the Popperkeys again and not the keys configured in FP?    Thanks arcade

Solved!!!

Cause: "Future Pinball.exe" and "FPLoader.exe" (BAM) were started as administrator => this must not be the case with the Popper!

Solution: 

=> start "Future Pinball.exe" and "FPLoader.exe" (BAM) as non-administrator or normal Windows user.

1. "Future Pinball.exe" (Properties/Compatibility => "Run program as administrator") was active, but the admin checkbox was grayed out and it was also >>not<< possible to change it via "Change settings for all users

2. "FPLoader.exe" (Properties/Compatibility => "Run program as administrator") was active, but the checkbox was also grayed out => change it via "Change settings for all users" in the new window 

switch off "Run program as administrator" and confirm with OK => after that the same worked with the "Future Pinball.exe" file and the operation of the FP-Tables worked again without problems in PinupPopper.