zedmd for real pinball, is it possible?

darden78

Hi everybody, i tried to find something about zedmd on real pinball and i found just few infoes about it.

I think the project is really amazing and i hope one day it will be usable on real pinball machines as well.

Unfortunately I don't have a virtual pinball but I have several real pinball machines and, most importantly, I want to try out zedmd on my pinball machines.

Due to the technical terms of a language that I don't know much about, I wouldn't know where to start, therefore, if someone wanted to show me the way, i could build it, put it on my pinballs and help you by testing the colorizations and list the strengths, weaknesses, errors, malfunctions and everything that can be useful to you for exporting the project to real pinball machines.

Just to be clear, I was also excited about the pin2dmd project, I've helped several authors on colorizations for real pinball machines and I've never (I repeat never) sold a pin2dmd, so I'm not going to do it for this project either. I just want to put this amazing display on my machines.

If I can be useful to you (and be useful to my wish of course) I'm here.

ps: i'm finishing putting the pin2dmd hd on 23 of my pinballs, that means i can test the hd colorizations too.

i'm waiting for you all and my compliments for this project again