Help Needed: DOF/LEDs on Future Pinball Tables

Hi all and huge thanks to @TerryRed for his new FizX3/PinEvent2 tables. I've just recently started playing them and they are great. Tables play perfect and no issues other than my DOF lighting isn't working on Future Pinball. I have under-cab lighting and addressable LEDs along the sides of my cab. No issues with 32-bit and 64-bit VPX builds. DOFlinx.exe is stopped before launching  FPLoader. The PinEvent_V2_Settings .txt file is in the scripts folder with everything enabled. I have all the latest configs from the DOF config tool website. Is there anything else that needs to be setup? Is there a config withing my DirectOutput folder that needs to be adjusted or how does Future Pinball know which folder contains my table config for my lights?

One other thing I need to mention is that FPloader only works when launched as administrator. Launching under normal user causes the tables not to load. Not sure if this is an issue or not.

• Content Provider
1 hour ago, g0badgers said:

One other thing I need to mention is that FPloader only works when launched as administrator. Launching under normal user causes the tables not to load. Not sure if this is an issue or not.

Almost for sure your issue relates to this, as it means FP is being forcefully elevated and DOF may not be accessible.

You need to sort out why you need to run FPloader.exe as Admin first. None of your virtual pinball software should be running as admin. Something on your systems is restricting access to FP. (Defender, anti-virus, blocked files, etc)