[New VPX Alert]Cue Ball Wizard (Gottlieb 1992) Mikcab_Mod

Cue Ball Wizard (Gottlieb 1992) Mikcab_Mod

Thanks to Vogliadicane who authorizes me to release this mod.

Thank you to everyone before him who created this wonderful table.

Original Table history and credits :  JPSalas (VP9 version) -> Rascal (conversion to VPX) -> Bigus (BigusMod) -> Mod by Vogliadicane -> Psiomicron/Rawd (VR ROOM)

Thanks to those who helped me to improve and test this table.

Here are the improvements :

'1.1.0 Mikcab - Fleep mechanicals sounds, nFozzy physics, Roth Drop Targets, Slingshot correction, Ramp rolling
'1.1.1 Mikcab - Center post removed like the real machine, Roth Stand-up Targets added.
'1.1.2 TastyWasps - VR Auto Detect, VR Layer organization and VR Collections.
'1.1.3 jsm174 - Script updates to support standalone VPX builds
'1.1.4 Mikcab - added Flupper domes
'1.1.5 Sixtoe - Added lampz, added insert primitives, lit poolball primitive lamps, lit pop bumpers, reinforced layout, upped flipper power, tweaked and adjusted physical layout, dropped ball mass to 50, upper slope to 6.5, added insert blooms, messed with above table lamps, changed mass of white ball, trimmed GI so it didn't leak into the shooter lane, probably other stuff
'1.1.6 Wylte - Bouncier rubbers update, fixed a couple rubbers, upper slings given zcol_slings material, ticked "Toy" on a bunch of visual stuff
'1.1.7 Sixtoe - Fixed vanishing top right flasher, raised apron wall, removed collidable status in overlapping materials, fixed minor vr issues, Tidied up script, tweaked flipper triggers, increased details and aligned visible rubbers, entire table converted to webp.
'1.1.8 Sixtoe - Primitive mesh playfield, physical kickers and kicker deflectors added.
'1.1.9 Sixtoe - Changed ball size back to 54 (oops), fixed white ball shadow, tweaked physics, changed drop target sounds, changed some default settings from apophis
'1.2.0 TastyWasps - Turns out the naming of the "Playfield_Mesh" has to be lower case in 10.7x "playfield_mesh" and it fixes the problem of pink material
'1.2.2 tomate - wireRamp reworked in blender and added as a prim 
'1.2.3 tomate - rised wireRamp a bit to make room for the rings over the plastics, rised VPX ramp as well 5 units
'1.2.4 Mikcab - Secondary walls Drop Targets replaced (taken from Robot --> Thanks Wylte)

Good game 😁

Thanks to everyone who has worked on this recreation. Fantastic update - plays really well.

I need to change the inclination for it to look correct on my cab but i've found that, once this happens, there is a shadow across the top third of the screen when the lights start flashing. Anybody know why this happens? It's happened a few times in the past and would be good to understand. Any help would be much appreciated!

• 4 months later...

I love this table because it looks amazing! But I have a problem when playing, after a while the flippers turn off or stop working. This happens to me both in cabinet mode and in VR, and this is the only table with which I have this problem.

I've mentioned this to some friends, and they experience the same thing. I use Visual Pinball 10.8 (usually one of the latest versions available).

Does anyone know how to solve this? The flippers just fall as if they were turned off or start to respond randomly after playing for a few minutes.

• 4 months later...