Diner (Williams 1990) [RELEASED]

ebor

• ebor changed the title to WIP - Diner (Williams 1990)
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea this is so awesome, and Diner is a very deserving table for it. One of the many pre DMD releases that should have had a DMD.

So many tables that could benefit from this new feature, I can't wait to see what gets created over time. A couple tables that come to mind that IMO would benefit greatly from this, Class of 1812, Black Hole, Black knight 2000, Elvira and the party monsters, victory, bad cats, Haunted House, just to name a few! If any authors are interested in those 😉

It's a great time overall for virtual pinball, the future is very bright! It's going to get really crazy once VPE starts to officially release. Any idea how far off it is for anyone who is involved with it? I don't expect any time soon but just wondering.

Thanks again Ebor for starting off the new alphanumeric color roms. And Diner still isn't even officially finished!

Hello, I have a question plz for this table, maybe @zedrummer can answer.

I have a ZEDMD (version 3.3.0) freezy 2.2.0 final (64bits).

Why is it that when I leave this table, the last color frame always remains? I have to unplug or launch another table for it to disappear/reset.
I have no problem with the CRZ of the Scared Stiff table by expl, which I have relaunched a large number of times to test.
Thx!

19 hours ago, marco37 said:

Hello, I have a question plz for this table, maybe @zedrummer can answer.

I have a ZEDMD (version 3.3.0) freezy 2.2.0 final (64bits).

Why is it that when I leave this table, the last color frame always remains? I have to unplug or launch another table for it to disappear/reset.
I have no problem with the CRZ of the Scared Stiff table by expl, which I have relaunched a large number of times to test.
Thx!

My Diner dmd stays lit too. I’ve had other tables dmd staying on after I closed the table but I can’t remember what I did to correct that problem. I’m sure it was something I in the script .

• ebor changed the title to Diner (Williams 1990) [RELEASED]