MM dmd behind b2s

ocrtss

Trying to set up Medieval Madness and I’m having 2 issues on a 3-screen setup

First, the DMD shows up (in the proper place & size) but immediately goes behind the backglass once the b2s loads.  I can alt-tab until the DMD shows again, but once I’m back to the playfield, it goes right back behind. See pics.

Second, no main audio.  SSF works fine and so does normal audio (e.g., youtube video).  Audio is also fine w/Leprechaun table.

Thanks ahead for the help!

IMG_0271.jpeg

IMG_0272.jpeg

make sure your dmddevice.ini shows dmd stayontop = true

[virtualdmd]
enabled = true

; virtual dmd stays on top of all other windows
stayontop = true

For missing or too low rom sounds hit END to open the coin door and then hit 9 to bring up volume control. 8 and 9 act as up and down

Make sure you're running 2.0x B2S Server too.

Ok, so I figured out both issues.  My problem sources and solutions for other ballers that I’m sure will run into similar issues:

For the DMD issue, I verified that the ini was set up properly.  To fix the problem:

• Start the table
  • Alt-tab to bring the DMD into focus
  • Right-click on the DMD and select save for table (not global)

For the no sound, well, chalk that on up to being a noob.  I only downloaded the mm_109c rom which didn’t have the sound files.  This can be checked in the VPinMAME setup -> Test -> (select table) -> Check ROMs. Once I downloaded the mm_10 rom and placed it into the rom folder - BINGO - problem solved.