SEVERAL PUP PACKS NO LONGER RUN ON BACKGLASS, BUT OTHER PACKS DO RUN ON DMD AND PLAYFIED JUST FINE, AS BEFORE

MIKEYPIN6

Some pup packs, specifically Dirty Harry and Playboy 2002, used to run fine and appear on the backglass of my 3 screen table. After a Win 11 debacle (Win 11 installed itself on my machine, caused a huge ROM sound problem and I had to remove everything and run Baller installer to start fresh) the Dirty Harry pup pack will no longer appear on the backglass when the game starts. It used to run great!  Ran the config files in the pack to choose screen to run...makes no difference. When I start the pup pack editor in this pack, and run the backglass screen, I see everything just fine, just as it used to be.  Playboy 2002 runs it's pup videos on several windows on the playfield and they run fine.  When I run a table with a B2S backglass and enter its setup (rt click on backglass) I see the "enable plugins" box IS checked, but the setup Plug Ins button on the right is grayed out.  The b2sbackglassserver .dll's are there in the plug ins folder.  There must be some setting somewhere that is now messed up. Nobody has responded that seems to know how the exact mechanism on how the pup pack is handled and triggered to run on the backglass and how the B2S server is handling this, how to set up the plugins, and how VPX is calling it. Does anyone know? Can someone please help me diagnose this?  I just ran baller installer so this is "clean"..just doesn't work anymore!  NOTE: The pup packs DO run on other games that have them set to run on the DMD. AND the backglass is correctly chosen to run the backglass screen during the pup pack setup, by default (I didn't mess with it.)

• 4 months later...