now more PupPacks from Popper menu

newjersey

Hello there.
Something weird is going on in my Pincab. 
You would expect to start tables from there, because it's a Pincab and it should work like that.
What happens is there's no PupPacks on any of the tables like for example T2 and Batman66, Batman Forever, Batman 1991 etc.
I checked with Alt+tab and it just won't load.

But if i would just double click from Windows Explorer then everything just loads perfectly fine.
Now i have seen the video's from Nailbuster, i read the troubleshooting site, i have checked my B2S settings, the B2S plugins folder, i have checked the DLL version of different programs and everything should match and work.

I also can see the PUPLOG.txt and i have adjusted the dmdext.log.config and also the dmddevice.log.config

My specs:
A pincab with a small full dmd (3-screens)
W11 Home 22H2
Ryzen7 3.8Ghz with 16GB
Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti  8GB

VPX                   v10.7.2

B2S Server       v2.0.3

DMDExt            v1.10.2

FLEXDMD        v1.8.0

PinUp Popper v1.46

I'm sorry i just can't seem to find what i'm doing wrong.
I realise W11 is not really the best system, but that wasn't exactly my choice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Small update, after everything i've checked this week.
I have a backup folder from when i bought the machine and everything still worked, so i tried to put that back.
It's just Windows 11 i can't put that back to before the update, so i am thinking there's not much i can do about this.
Starting to think that after W11 update it's not working so nicely anymore and maybe it's not my fault.

I could format everything and try and put everything together with Windows 10, but i really don't want to start all over with nothing.
Also i'm not sure if i can understand it,  with Pinscape and DOF links i never done any of that stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Another (maybe last) update on this end. 
I realise it's been several months, so just for the people who would like to know about it, here's the news.
I really did not feel like turning the machine on again for a couple of months, until the update to PinUp Player v1.5 came around.
I had fresh hope, that it could fix the setup if i could just get some kind of update from the PinUp System / Player.
Before this there were some Windows11 updates and system updates, but that did not to me any good.
So now it's working quite okay again, the Batman' 66 is working nicely. Batman (1991) with PupPack is playing again and a lot of others too.
(like say: Batman Forever has a PupPack, Iron Maiden Legacy of the Beast is working on my small DMD, T2 is working too)
So it looks like after this update my cab really starting to work nicely again.

I still had one small thing, after all we've been through and been reading/viewing youtube instructions.
Whenever i bootup or restart and the menu loads, i try to play something with Pinball FX3 .(usually the Alien Isolation)
What happens is the B2S screen shuts off, so i get my Windows background. Of course i have checked the setup saying: leave the Backglass screen on please. 
What i do next is i need to shut down the PinUpPopper menu and Exit System, then i double click the shortcut/link to restart the Popper and after that it's working just fine.  So in short, whenever i turn on the cab the Pinball FX3 won't work properly after i restart PinUp Popper it works like it should.

@Edit: in the end i had to check the settings in Steam - PinballFX and tell it to use Borderless Window  (instead of Fullscreen)
Thank you for your time. 

Edited by newjersey