VPW Members list

Peace,

I've been searching the interwebs for information about VPW members with limited success.  In efforts to add my own shine to this community, I've been cranking out videos so people that know me might be introduced to this hobby and to games created by the people who make up this community.  One of the important aspects of my videos is to give credit to the creators and modders of the content.

I recently released a video in which Flupper was lead on the mod "Dirty Harry shiny mod v2.0" only to find that TastyWasps has released a recent update for the same table.  TastyWasps credits VPW for much of the upgrades.  So I'm thinking "oh it's in great hands now that VPW is in on the project."  Then after doing some research on the internet about who VPW members are, I find that Flupper is already a member of VPW.  If memory severs correctly, I haven't seen anything yet to indicate that TastyWasps is a member.  I've gotten about 20 names from looking at interviews and searching across the internet.  I suppose I could look at every table released by VPW to see who are the people credited, but I don't know if those people are actually members.  Does VPW collaborate with people who are not "members?"  Just trying to understand the dynamics of the associations.

Full disclosure, I've been going at this hobby hard since January so I'm still learning about the various content creators, their aliases, groups, affiliations  and collaborations.  As of this moment my perspective is if a content creator is really good and has a reputation for being very good, then they are probably a part of VPW.

With that said is there a current list of VPW members that is or can be shared with the public?  Hawkeyez88, help a brother out.

I think just with anything it's a need to know basis and I don't think you need to know. The mystique of how a masterpiece is made makes it all the more better in my opinion. If your not active in table building. Making waves so huge to visual pinball that people aren't reaching out to you I don't think you will know. But I know for sure this community does have a few member who do converse with one another and share due respect for one another because they had rode the wave. When I first started here, I verbally bashed everybodys selfish ways. Went on my own project to change the look of cabs as we know it. People wernt interested, didn't collab, reach out or do anything really. I suppose it's a baby step process of aw that's nice you uploaded that and "10 years later" still going strong thanks bro.. 

These people are consistent, know how they like things done and don't do things they think will not benifit others. I think you wanting to know things when I belive, is just not your business...

• Content Provider
4 hours ago, PIPAllah said:

I suppose I could look at every table released by VPW to see who are the people credited, but I don't know if those people are actually members.  Does VPW collaborate with people who are not "members?"

Yes, though "member" is a loose definition.

5 hours ago, PIPAllah said:

As of this moment my perspective is if a content creator is really good and has a reputation for being very good, then they are probably a part of VPW.

Sure feels that way sometimes!

29 minutes ago, Wylte said:

"I suppose I could look at every table released by VPW to see who are the people credited, but I don't know if those people are actually members.  Does VPW collaborate with people who are not "members?""

Yes, though "member" is a loose definition.

"As of this moment my perspective is if a content creator is really good and has a reputation for being very good, then they are probably a part of VPW."

Sure feels that way sometimes!

Peace,

Ahhhhh.  A name I remember 😉

I've been researching today.  I'm learning more about the organizational aspects of VPW.   

A good idea for the front page would be a PINBALL GOLD AREA

All the best table creators come and gone (Passed or AWOL)

The biggest pinball contributors 

of the month

ect... the legacy of this hobby is its people