Pinuppopper button restore after clear?

Vecna

Trying to do my buttons for the front end and it's proving a challenge.

I run the clear and now there blank not realising there is not reset button?

I'm trying to set up the buttons so they don't conflict with visual pinball x

Does anybody know how to restore the settings to default for popper?

These were the default settings I just need to restore them back

Could somebody advise please for this

0c51fa9291b91455f3dd0260ddd43753.png

• Content Provider
On 6/20/2023 at 10:22 AM, Vecna said:

Trying to do my buttons for the front end and it's proving a challenge.

I run the clear and now there blank not realising there is not reset button?

I'm trying to set up the buttons so they don't conflict with visual pinball x

Does anybody know how to restore the settings to default for popper?

These were the default settings I just need to restore them back

Could somebody advise please for this

0c51fa9291b91455f3dd0260ddd43753.png

Why not post your question in the Pinup Popper Support topic? You may get help alot quicker.

You are posting all of your questions in the VPU General Discussion Topic, which is not a catch-all for all other categories.

You have posted 23 different topics in this category.

You can see this message pinned at top of General Discussion Topic..

Please post in the correct forums - General Discussion is NOT a catch-all.

https://vpuniverse.com/forums/forum/26-vpu-general-discussion/

Pinup Popper Support Topic can be found here...

https://vpuniverse.com/forums/forum/149-pinup-popper-support/

Catch all? All I've caught is the cold shoulder.

Except for the admin who was open and honest about the way it is..

so I thought OK and done my own thing, made media, uploaded my journey, had a joke and laugh (alone) and that's it really.

In my posts here I've contributed to original tables media, learned and am trying to pass on what I've learned through some pretty hard to understand things. i have found it difficult at time and messaged but i understand the message loud and clear.

If the general enquiries is being filled up by 20 posts then you can see them here. for all that ive made, said and done

I haven't spammed 20 areas, inboxes 25 members, abused anything uploaded 150 non authentic art to the media sections of popper and been doing anything that isn't what this area is for.

Which is GENERAL.

I've enquired if there is art available.

1ST POST

I didn't get an answer

I made art

Didn't get an answer

I tried helping

Didn't get an answer

I've asked for help

And now I'm being told your posting alot of crap move along..

If my posts offend your pinball area then from a newb to a well respected member of the community.

I apologise. I've disabled my inbox and will not post again

I do not mean to come across. Catchy and fishy rude or other.. at least here you can see what I've asked, made and everything else. I'm new to pinball and am very excited to be in the process... obviously its a solo dance

All the best to you

Thanks for the tip. Stop posting and if you do do it in the right area.. indone that and low and behold

Same thing.. 

I'll just pay the VIP and leave the lads alone

• Content Provider
5 minutes ago, Vecna said:

Catch all? All I've caught is the cold shoulder.

Except for the admin who was open and honest about the way it is..

so I thought OK and done my own thing, made media, uploaded my journey, had a joke and laugh (alone) and that's it really.

In my posts here I've contributed to original tables media, learned and am trying to pass on what I've learned through some pretty hard to understand things. i have found it difficult at time and messaged but i understand the message loud and clear.

If the general enquiries is being filled up by 20 posts then you can see them here. for all that ive made, said and done

I haven't spammed 20 areas, inboxes 25 members, abused anything uploaded 150 non authentic art to the media sections of popper and been doing anything that isn't what this area is for.

Which is GENERAL.

I've enquired if there is art available.

1ST POST

I didn't get an answer

I made art

Didn't get an answer

I tried helping

Didn't get an answer

I've asked for help

And now I'm being told your posting alot of crap move along..

If my posts offend your pinball area then from a newb to a well respected member of the community.

I apologise. I've disabled my inbox and will not post again

I do not mean to come across. Catchy and fishy rude or other.. at least here you can see what I've asked, made and everything else. I'm new to pinball and am very excited to be in the process... obviously its a solo dance

All the best to you

Thanks for the tip. Stop posting and if you do do it in the right area.. indone that and low and behold

Same thing.. 

I'll just pay the VIP and leave the lads alone

Your posts do not offend me.

I was just trying to help you.

Say you wanted info on a certain table that was giving you problems.

If you posted your question on the actual tables Support Topic, you would get an answer way quicker than if you asked the same table question in the General Discussion Topic.

Again, I was just trying to help you to where you get answers quicker to your questions.

Feel free to post whatever you want, as I have no problem with it.

You seem like you want to contribute to the community, and in my eyes that is a good thing.

Carry on.

No you are correct I have been posting too many of the same ish posts.

I re read the area.

I done a 

Request for media

The Rant of the future of pinball and were it stands

6 art project posts, 2 guides and commented on a tables wishlists, vpx x64 bit upgrade that's ongoing. And some others. But I should of just left it after the first or 2nd post. I got that what I was saying wasn't probably relevant at what people posted. Like in the x64 bit upgrade i sent pictures of 4 layouts of cabs..

But I was in the process of a monitor upgrade and was doing the x64 bit upgrade at the time but people jumped over the comment and carried on so maybe in future I'll just post for a big media update, a big relevant guide of something or to add a vote. I kind of burned myself out abit here lately trying to find a footing. But I got it understood now. Thanks for straightening it out politely. I'll stop using the general enquired for CATCH ALL (hi fives all round posts as its put)

And just be more relevant then.. when it needed I suppose. 

I didn't fix the control issue to restore back how popper had it but I got the joystick working..