PinEvent Lite - Table updates are coming!

• Content Provider

PinEvent_Lite.thumb.png.7a3cf9bebdfe1549c1c03180b74b6ae3.png

What are PinEvent Lite tables?

They are table updates from TerryRed that will feature all PinEvent V2 features with the exception of a couple of things:

• DOF (direct output framework) support will be very basic. No custom lighting and effects tailored to the specific table (like I normally do)
  • there will be no PUPDMD / videos / modern text (pup-pack will just have a basic backglass / speaker panel)
  • no PUPStream support (there will be nothing to stream / display)
  • cabinet users will need to use dmdext.exe to mirror the FP DMD to your external display / real DMD

Why bother with PinEvent Lite tables instead of making them PinEvent V2 tables to begin with?

• I am VERY busy working on my own original tables like Silent Hill which can take many months to complete
  • doing my own custom DOF configs and a complete modern pup-pack (with videos, modern text, etc) can take weeks to complete for just one table
  • without those features, I can do very nice modern table updates of my favorite FP tables in a short amount of time
  • the intent is to eventually update all PinEvent Lite tables to be PinEvent V2 in the future with better DOF and a new pup-pack (with videos, modern text, etc)
  • these table updates will get out there quicker for everyone to enjoy (while I still work on my own original tables)

The PinEvent V2 features each PinEvent Lite table will still have:

• DOF (direct output framework) for cabinet feedback and lighting (basic feedback and lighting only)
  • Night mode (turn off DOF noise makers at night)
  • PuP-Pack (with only simple media for Backglass / speaker panel, etc)
  • PUP SSF (surround sound feedback) and 3D positional ball rolling
  • TILT BOB support for analogue nudge
  • optional PinEvent V2 global settings
  • optional custom PinEvent V2 settings per table
  • works in ALL modes (Desktop, Cabinet, VR)

My other typical updates each PinEvent Lite table will also get:

• FizX v3.0 physics and features (or higher)
  • table completely overhauled for FizX physics
  • new FLEEP mechanical sounds
  • updated BAM Lighting and Post Processing
  • new shadowmaps
  • ray cast ball shadows
  • new insert images / decals
  • table completely overhauled for my own type of new lighting
  • new static camera views built in (desktop only)
  • table fixes and updates, remove older methods for lighting / mech sounds / ball rolling, etc
  • possible big changes, mods, etc

Here are some of the PinEvent Lite table updates that are coming!

(some are completed, others are work in progress)!

• Blade Runner (Ultimate Pro)
  • RoboCop (Ultimate Pro)
  • Indiana Jones (Stern) (Ultimate Pro)
  • Aliens Legacy (Ultimate Pro)
  • Star Trek (Ultimate Pro)
  • Masters of the Universe
  • Knight Rider

Many of these table updates will be a bigger update and have a new sub name (like Jaws Bigger Boat Edition). This is more to eliminate any confusion, as these updates may look visually very different, have new features, and will play very different (FizX v3.0 is a night and day difference). I will be the one updating these table updates / mods later on as well.

I will do other table updates over time (I can only do so much in what time I have). 

I am still focusing on Silent Hill, but the amazing new FizX v3.0 updates I was testing inspired me to do smaller updates on other tables (as a good testing ground). So after getting a few tables updated, I decided to just release them as PinEvent "Lite" tables.

Coming soon!

• Content Provider

This video will briefly go through the new FizX 3.0 settings and changes, the new AIO Example table and Tutorial, and it will showcase FizX 3.0 in action with amazing new table updates I have coming out very soon!

You can jump directly to the parts of the video you want to watch with the Chapters.

** New Table updates and FizX v3.0 Showcase **

Indiana Jones - Fortune and Glory Edition - 25:33
RoboCop - Dead or Alive Edition - 41:59
Blade Runner - Replicant Edition - 50:18

** Misc **

PinEvent Lite - 1:01:02

Thanks for your efforts in making Future Pinball relevant again. In my latest cabinet build I eliminated all Future Pinball tables that did not have FizX. I just can't tolerate the old ball physics anymore. Glad to see that I will be able to add back more tables now! I watched the whole video and you definitely were very thorough and love the new physics by JLou. Looking forward to all the PinEvent Lite tables and of course updates to all your other tables. Thanks Terry!!